YOU ARE NOT ALONE
You Can Move Forward with
Clarity and Confidence
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your life and your ministry. Be part of a cohort that understands you and supports your journey. Step into a future of growth and resilience.
- Increased self-awareness and clarity in life's path.
- Tools to overcome obstacles and innovate new solutions.
- Skills to recognize and navigate life transitions.
- Embrace past experiences to mold a resilient future.
Yes, It's Really Is Possible!
This unique 4-week course is designed to take you on a transformative journey of introspection and growth.ENROLL NOW
In The Next 4 Weeks...
- UNCOVER: Understand the impact of past events on your present and future.
- IDENTIFY AND NAVIGATE: Recognize signs of change and transition, distinguishing them from distractions.
- BUILD BRIDGES: Connect your past, present, and future to chart your unique path forward.
- EMBRACE: Learn to adapt to change, innovate solutions, and embrace new directions.
What's Included In The Program...
Reflecting on our Journeys
Reflect on your journey and identify powerful lessons to inform your present and future.
- Understanding the influence of key life events on the present.
- Identifying significant milestones in life and deriving lessons from them.
- Identifying potential barriers to growth.
Recognize and seize opportunities in life transitions, fueling your personal and spiritual growth.
- Identifying signs of transitions.
- Differentiating between loss of focus and genuine transitions.
- Crisis or Catalyst? Differentiating between loss of focus and genuine transitions.
Navigating Life's Bridges
Connect your past with your future while avoiding past mistakes, building a sturdy bridge towards your aspirations.
- Building Bridges: Learning strategies to connect your past and future.
- Burnt Bridges: Discussing experiences of dying visions and toxic relationships.
- Bridge or Ferry? Understanding the difference between building bridges and taking ferries in life's journey.
Embracing New Directions
Create and leverage new strategies, solidify your support network, and turn past mistakes into innovative solutions.
- Read the Signs: Identifying signs of dissatisfaction, disconnection, and waning vision as indicators of the need for change.
- Outgrowing Old Solutions: Understanding how declining results and feeling disconnected can be signs of outgrowing old solutions.
- Innovate, Adapt, and Overcome: Creating new strategies for new challenges.
Does this sound familiar?
- You've felt like you're swimming against the tide without a clear sense of direction or focus in your ministry.
- You feel the pressure to always be "on," but inside, you feel worn out and drained.
- You feel trapped in an unhealthy cycle of constant comparison and competition with other churches.
- You feel isolated, yearning for the community of others who understand your unique struggles as a worship pastor.
- You've found adapting to the rapidly changing world of worship and ministry challenging.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Matt Perkins
I've spent the past three decades serving as a Worship and Creative Arts Pastor in churches across the United States. While I have had some incredible opportunities, for which I am grateful, I have also navigated some difficult transitions in both life and ministry.
Now I use what I've learned to help people just like you navigate transition, find purpose, and take the next step forward.
"Life is about the journey, not just the destination."
Navigating Transitions Cohort
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Navigating Transitions Cohort, let us know within the first 14 days for a full refund. No questions asked.